Friday, October 17, 2008

World around us-real delhi

Recently,My family faced a crisis that our loved nanaji went missing.
He is still not found but...

For this reason I had to go to parts of delhi where I saw some harsh realities.

Poverty is not something which is not known but the impact of drugs and alcohol on poor,is unknown.

Eversince I thought that alcohol and drugs are just one reason for the existence of poor people,but I guess i was wrong ,its the only reason.

Places I went, I saw families living in jhuggi with only a 'dead crow' to eat and bunch of wood to cook.
But then by the side lies a man drunk or stoned .
Men in family could afford narco but not food.

Children were crying all around,some of them did not even had clothes but their fathers were enjoying the trip.

Women who spoke loud, were beaten to blood (trust me all this happened in front of me).
We talk about feminism and Gandhi and social reform etc etc. but all this comes down to one place jhuggi where none of these exist.

We know that in our metro life we have all the social cultures well organized but what about the world around us-the real delhi or real city.
Even the villages are not as bad as these places.

Now, some of you may say that government must be doing something.But actually,these places run the politics.
Maximum voting percentage is from here,so my dear people government is run by them so why would government try to remove their bank.

And we have already seen in "PAGE3" how social organization sell out children and women .so we cant even trust them.

Now where is the solution?
Its a golden question that you ask yourself everytime you see some poor begging or lying drunk or stoned.

Or just walk away like you have done till now.

No comments: