Finally the day came and my college ended ,
At first I did not think that it will make much difference to me.
But when it actually happened , it made me really sad and hopeless.
I thought that I am going to enter a world where,
You cant bunk what you don’t want to do
Where you can’t just spend two hours on a table and ordering nothing.
Where you cant give anyone birthday bumps.
Where you cant blame your poor performance on teacher.
Where you cant cover up 6 months in one day.
Where you cant always do what you want to do.
Where you cant spend nights on rooftop and get late next day.
Where your life runs between weekdays and weekends
Where you keep counting days of month and holidays in month.
Where you cant just go for movie when you want to.
When I got placed I was very happy, I thought that professionally I have achieved what I wanted.
It is true but is it really something which makes me happy?
Not sure…..
I will be most happy if I can get on more life only at college,
I want to be born in college with my friends and die there with same fun and connection as it has been in these four years.
Right now…
my pay slip, my company and nothing is really mattering…
only my 4 years of earnings is, that is my friends
Cheers to all my friends and foes to make my college life as it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment