First thing is that I havent read "men are from mars and women are from venus".If there is any similarity then think of it as John Gray and I had a common great great great grandfather.
There are many people who support femminism and many are on the other side of the world,but actually there is nothing like femminism.Everything that we do is actually guided by women.
Men are actually fools trying make a statement everywhere they go .Reason for them to be such "I am the boss" is their male ego.
Now,let us see what exactly is the MALE EGO well male ego is nothing but a reaction of Female attraction(stop for moment and think deep ,its true).Just because he is attracted towards she,he needs "to prove himself","Be the man" etc. etc.
Well this is somewhat hard to understand that attraction results in ego not submission.This is what leads to the fact that men are fools.This is the reason why some crushes dont turn into relationships.
Men actually have no ego,no self,More than 99% of male species is under influnce of some emotion.Source of which is offcourse some female.
Now lets ask some questions to yourself..
Why you wanna be successful?
Why you wanna have a good image?
Why do you wanna look good?
Well questions above include all the three major parts of anyones life
Q1->>career,Q2->>social life,Q3->>health
Pretty much everything is derviative of these three.And in a mans life
Success ->Money->Good life->Happy family->happy wife.
good image->good social life->popularity->girls like you
good looks->girls like you
well all the three chains of dependacies end on some female .
Now if we disturb(unhappy) the last one then all your success,social life,looks is flown away in flood.
So,it is clear that all the men are guided by some females .
I think "I proved my point".
1 comment:
I'M GLAD DAT FINALLY U CAME UP 2 ACCEPT THE TRUTH , ONE MINUTE , IS THIS ARTICLE WRITTEN REALLY BY U ? DA 1 WHO UNDERSTANDS WOMEN N GIRLS 2 B ABSOLUTE FAILURES N DUMBO . I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS U
Post a Comment